A simple guide for users which will help them to install TWRP on their S8 after Oreo Update.
This guide is only for Exynos models.
2. Original Samsung USB Type-C Cable
3. Prince Comsy Odin (Because some users reported on this thread that normal Odin doesn’t work)
1. Backup your important data from internal storage before proceeding towards the installation.
2. Now go to Settings – About Phone – Software Information – Tap On Build Number 7 Times.
3. Now come back to Settings Home and Open Developer Options. Check OEM Unlock is turned ON.
4. Power off device and boot into download mode.
5. Connect your device to the PC/Laptop.
6. Now Open Prince Comsy Odin and click on the AP option.
7. Choose the TWRP .tar file and press the START button.
8. Now after Odin says PASS, press the VOLUME UP, BIXBY KEY, and POWER BUTTON at the same time until device boots into TWRP recovery.
9. Now allow the modifications and go to WIPE option.
10. Choose FORMAT DATA – Type yes – ENTER.
11. Just Reboot Once Into Recovery Once.
12. Flash no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
12. Now Choose INSTALL option and install Magisk or SuperSU.
You can also refer to this video for installation of TWRP – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SqgHFcHLMw
Latest TWRP For Exynos S8 – TWRP 3.2.1-0-DREAMLTE
Prince Comsy Odin – https://drive.google.com/open?id=1en…X_0b7LLoHWciVU
No dm-verity – https://build.nethunter.com/android-…y-opt-encrypt/
Magisk – https://forum.xda-developers.com/app…80cb6-t3618589
SuperSU – https://forum.xda-developers.com/app…v2-05-t2868133